ayor Vincent Gray said a Foggy Bottom network aiming to help seniors age in their homes was attuned to the District’s goals of making the city more accessible to elderly citizens. Gray, who spoke Tuesday at the grand opening of the Foggy Bottom West End Village, said the program matched the city’s collaboration with AARP […]Read More...
Olga Corey Spirit of Community Award
FBA News & Updates
- May 19th FBA Meeting to focus on Homelessness
- April FBA Members Meeting Cancelled
- FBA Membership Meeting Tues., March 31, at 7:00 pm to Discuss the Application of the River Inn for a Substantial Change to its Liquor License
- FBA to Welcome DC Council Chairman
- Foggy Bottom West End Village Selected to Participate in National Evaluation of Villages
FB Garden Committee
Senior Resources (title)
Senior Resources copy
This 20-page booklet entitled "Resources for Seniors Living in Foggy Bottom & the West End” is available for FREE. Copies are available at the West End Library, 24th & L Street NW.
Trader Joes FB Partnership