ayor Vincent Gray said a Foggy Bottom network aiming to help seniors age in their homes was attuned to the District’s goals of making the city more accessible to elderly citizens. Gray, who spoke Tuesday at the grand opening of the Foggy Bottom West End Village, said the program matched the city’s collaboration with AARP […]Read More…
Olga Corey Spirit of Community Award
FBA News & Updates
- New Two-Way Traffic Pattern for New Hampshire Avenue NW between M Street and Washington Circle Starts June 17, 2014
- Association Member Survey Provides Direction
- Arts In Foggy Bottom Biennial Sculpture Exhibition Opens Saturday, May 17
- Foggy Bottom West End Village is hosting an open-house Saturday May 10th @ 2 p.m.
- An Appearence by a True American Hero
FB Garden Committee
Senior Resources (title)
Senior Resources copy
This 20-page booklet entitled “Resources for Seniors Living in Foggy Bottom & the West End” is available for FREE. Copies are available at the West End Library, 24th & L Street NW.
Trader Joes FB Partnership